Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to Judaism and Comic Books!



Welcome to the Fall 2010 edition of "Judaism and Comic Books," brand new and still in mint condition in its original packaging.

This blog will be a sort of cyber "home base" for the blog assignment portion of our course (lots of other content will remain on D2L).

Once every student has created his or her own blog, I will be creating a blog roll on one of the sidebars of THIS blog that has a link to each and every blog, so this will be a helpful page to bookmark and return to in order to find your colleagues' blogs, read them, and post comments.

I will post weekly on my blog just as all of you do, although I will attempt to not pre-empt the class discussion with my take on the texts (you're more likely to see me reflect my own thoughts after a class has taken place). I will occassionally toss out some questions to provoke your thinking, or post some fun or thought-provoking links.

No comments:

Post a Comment